Magellan Aerospace is a global, integrated aerospace company that provides complex assemblies and systems solutions to aircraft and engine manufacturers, and defence and space agencies worldwide. At Magellan we have over 80 years of collective knowledge and experience in the aerospace industry, and believe one truth: People create value.
Employees are our greatest resource in working towards a successful future, and together we build professional relationships that thrive. We know that personal development is fundamental to the success of every individual and invest in our employees.
When you are part of Magellan, you are part of the team!
Euravia North America, a member of the Magellan Aerospace group, has a great opportunity for a Quality Inspector. The Inspector shall inspect parts and associated documentation as required by repair instructions, Euravia North America “ENA” procedures, FAA regulations and FAA approved data, and shall issue the applicable and necessary supporting documentation.
- Use CMM and other measuring devices
- Assure the quality of parts repaired by ENA meets the applicable FAA approved data
- Accurately performs inspections on in-process and completed work and ensure that the proper inspection records, reports and forms used by the repair station are properly completed prior to tagging the item
- Ensure that all measuring devices used for final inspections are properly calibrated
- Assist the Chief Inspector in accomplishing the final acceptance of all incoming material, including new parts, supplies, and airworthiness of articles on which work has been performed outside the Repair Station
- High school diploma
- FAA Repair Station inspection experience desirable
- Knowledgeable in component inspection procedure methods and inspection requirements
- CMM experience desirable
- Computer literacy with good working knowledge of Microsoft Word and Excel
- Competitive salary
- Attractive benefits package
- Generous Company pension plan
- Positive work-life balance
- Excellent career progression opportunities
- Employee Assistance Program
- Free parking
Magellan Aerospace respects the privacy and confidentiality of personal information provided by candidates and shall not disclose to any external parties unless legislated.
Magellan Aerospace is committed to an inclusive working environment and equal opportunities for all. We welcome all applications without regard to social and cultural background, age, gender, disability, sexual orientation, national origin or religious belief, status as a protected veteran, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state, or local law)