Registered Nurse RN Quality Improvement Coordinator
Currently seeking a talented and dedicated Registered Nurse RN Quality Improvement Coordinator for a great opportunity in Norfolk, VA area. The ideal candidate will possess 2 years of current experience working in an acute care hospital and have 1 year of experience working in the Quality Department.Responsibilities of the Registered Nurse RN Quality Improvement Coordinator
Requirements of the Registered Nurse RN Quality Improvement Coordinator
- The Quality Improvement Coordinator is responsible for coordinating the design, development, implementation, and evaluation of the heath plan’s clinical quality functions.
- Assists in developing focused and/or specialized studies based on high volume, high risk, high cost, and/or problem prone areas, and periodically monitors and evaluates related performance goals.
- Collaborates with Clinical Care Services to improve health status for chronic diseases based on demographic and epidemiological characteristics of the membership.
- Assists in maintaining accreditation and certifications for NCQA and MCHIPS, as well as assisting to meet the requirements for state and federal (DMAS and CMS) regulations and requirement.
- 1 year experience working in an acute care hospital or physician's practice
- 2 years' experience working in a quality department
- Bachelor’s Level Degree is required
- RN License required