Viewing Job - Quality Engineers [EB-3409642378]
endevis, a leading provider of recruitment solutions across North America, is committed to your success. We work with the best organizations in the world and have relationships you will not be able to connect to through your own networking. Allow our tenured Search Consultants to partner with you in representing your professional career goals in today’s highly competitive market. Apply today!
Quality EngineersNew Automotive Manufacturing Plant has immediate needs for Quality Engineers out of an Automtive manufacturing environment, candidates should have at least Bachelors Degree with 2 plus years experience
endevis, LLC. and all companies represented are Equal Opportunity Employers and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of age, race, color, sex, religion, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.
- Good computer including typing and the use of Microsoft products
- Conceptual knowledge of production part approval process (PPAP) and relevant requirements preferred
- Working knowledge of SPC, capability studies, PFMEA’s, and Control Plans
- Ability to pay attention to detail, multi-task and follow direction
- Successful candidates will also possess strong judgment /decision making skills, problem solving and communication skills.
- Strong analytic problem solving skills
- Able to work well under pressure while managing competing demands and tight deadlines
- Must be able to work with minimal supervision