Viewing Job - Quality Engineer [EB-1995711063]
Multi-Billion Dollar Tier One Automotive company located in the Battle Creek Michigan area is looking for a Quality Engineer JOB DUTIES1. Design and install quality control process systems, procedures and statistical techniques2. Design or specifies inspection and testing mechanism and equipment3. Assists in formulating quality control policies and procedures; develops the economics of any quality control program when required.
4. Processes troubleshooting, customer complaints response, customer approval process, (PPAP), and Problem Solving, (Kaizan, Six Sigma). 5. Participate in development and implementation of new and existing programs through APQP processREQUIRED
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent experience
- 2+ years’ Quality Engineering experience
- Automotive or Manufacturing Plant Experience
- Capability & Correlation studies
endevis, LLC. and all companies represented are Equal Opportunity Employers and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of age, race, color, sex, religion, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.IND-D08