Large Manufacturing Company located on the East side of Madison Wisconsin is looking for a Quality Engineer.
- Responsible for managing engineering projects that directly impact the conformance for all the manufactured parts
- Design and implementation of error proofing methods, both current and future.
- Review and manage procedures for error proofing devices to ensure product quality.
- Collaborate with the quality, engineering, and production teams to identify the root cause for external and internal defects to help build quality into processes.
- Knowledge of core tools; PFMEA, control plan, SPC, and continuous improvement.
- Develop systems to drive quality upstream up to the point of manufacture.
- Devise sampling procedures, designs and develops forms and instructions for recording, evaluating, and reporting quality and reliability data.
- Operate within standard operating procedures (SOPs), Quality Policy, Environmental Management System (EMS) and customer requirements.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Mechanical or Quality Engineering.
- 2+ years Quality Engineering experience working in a manufacturing environment
endevis, LLC. and all companies represented are Equal Opportunity Employers and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of age, race, color, sex, religion, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.IND-D08