Viewing Job - Quality Engineer [EB-1051841569]
endevis, a leading provider of recruitment solutions across North America, is committed to your success. We work with the best organizations in the world and have relationships you will not be able to connect to through your own networking. Allow our tenured Search Consultants to partner with you in representing your professional career goals in today’s highly competitive market. Apply today!Large Manufacturing company located in Crossville Tennessee is looking for a Quality Engineer
- Responsible providing support to Operations and Engineering to achieve optimal quality, productivity, and safety with a focus on improving customer satisfaction.
- Interfacing with manufacturing and product engineering to support Quality initiatives, protect product design intent and function, and assist in the development of solutions to manufacturing constraints.
- Explore production, quality, and customer concerns, using practical problem-solving reports and other advanced problem-solving techniques (Shainin Red X, 6 Sigma, Kaizen).
- Coordinate the PPAP (Product Part Approval Process) for new programs, engineering changes and process improvements. Direct Liaison with Customers for internal changes and lead Cross Functional Team in the Change Management process.
- Collect data as required, report on the root causes with supportive data, and recommend solutions to manufacturing operations and/or product engineering to correct the problem Assist in the maintenance of all IATF documentation and review of all procedures on an annual base.
endevis, LLC. and all companies represented are Equal Opportunity Employers and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of age, race, color, sex, religion, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.IND-D08#LI-01
- Bachelor’s Degree
- ASQ Certified Quality Engineer, with experience in the automotive industry preferred.
- Strong knowledge of ISO/IATF-16949. Certified Internal Lead Auditor a plus.
- Proficient in capability studies, Gauge R&R studies, SPC, and GD&T.