A leading manufacturer in the medical device arena is looking to add a talented Quality Engineer to their growing team outside of Atlanta, GA. In this position, you will manage quality projects through continuous improvement and proactively anticipating risks while ensuring customer satisfaction.
- Monitor and maintain detailed project schedule and ensure projects are delivered on time and within budget
- Manage all facets of the project from scope and budgeting to scheduling and implementation
- Communicate with management as needed regarding identification of risk areas, project status and relevant metrics
- Maintain compliance with all Quality and Design Control Systems
- Carry out supplier quality audits and support regulatory compliance activities (FDA and ISO)
- Bachelor’s degree in engineering and/or related experience
- 3-5 years of relevant experience working in medical device manufacturing
- Knowledge of FDA and ISO 13485 regulations
- Ability to analyze data in order to evaluate manufacturing processes and supplier performance
Please click the link and apply to be considered for this outstanding Quality Engineer position.