Title: Quality Engineer
City: Colorado Springs
Job Type: Contract
Job Code: EB-1880488755
Tekberry is looking for a highly qualified and motivated Quality Engineer to work on-site with our client, a Fortune-1000 electronics company in Colorado Springs, CO.
This is a long-term, at-will contract position that will see the ideal candidate working alongside industry-leading talent in a world-class environment.
- Ensure new and existing Test and Measurement instruments (Oscilloscopes, Probes, Accessories) comply to all relevant product safety regulations.
- Provide information and guidance regarding product safety topics to NPI design teams and manufacturing engineers.
- Perform product safety evaluations on new and existing products. This includes the evaluations of product design changes and periodic requalifications of existing products.
- Create the required product safety regulatory records and reports, and maintain product safety records.
- Maintain awareness of new or changing product safety regulations.
- Develop, improve, and maintain processes related to product safety. Create and maintain locally controlled process documentation required for the successful product safety evaluations.
- Lead and contribute to product safety event investigations and ensure root cause analysis and corrective action plans are implemented in accordance with the product safety event process.
- Evaluate calibration and verification data to ensure that product safety test processes are within control limits.
- Bachelor’s Degree in mechanical or industrial engineering desired.
- Requires excellent attention to detail and writing skills.
- Product Safety Training in Test and Measurement products.
- Proficient in MS Excel.
- Ability to work independently and achieve stated project goals
The work must be done on-site, so telecommuting will not be possible. Please submit your resume with salary requirements. Principals only; no third parties or off-shore companies. No phone calls please.
Tekberry Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, disability or any other protected categories under all applicable laws.
As a W2 employee you will have access to health benefits.