- 4-year degree.
- Customer focus, project management, & facilitation skills needed to work with a variety of different parts of the organization.
- Experience using quality tools (DMAIC, fishbone diagram, pareto, 8D, is/is not, 5 why, fault tree analysis, etc.) to solve customer complaints required.
- Use of process mapping, PFMEA, control plans, measurement system analysis (gage R&R) and SPC required.
- Required to know MS Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint). Experienced with SAP and Minitab preferred.
- Six Sigma certification and training in lean principles is ideal.
- ASQ certifications preferred.
- Knowledge of ISO 9001 and auditing is preferred.
- Manufacturing experience
- Experience creating and analyzing data from a DOE preferred.
• Establishes statistical confidence by identifying sample size and acceptable error; determining levels of confidence.
• Develops experiments by applying full and fractional factorial techniques.
• Develops sampling plans by applying attribute, variable, and sequential sampling methods.
• Maintains statistical process controls charting.
• Analyzes data by completing hypothesis, normal distribution, and process capability analysis tests.
• Prepares reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing data; making recommendations
• Initiates, orchestrates and completes PFMEA's, Turtles, and process control plans
• Analyzes and monitors gauge calibrations and improvements
• Review product complaints to determine next steps including technical assistance
• Ability to manage multiple tasks throughout the stages of the complaint process.
• Provide exceptional service and facilitate the process keeping the Boss #1 throughout.
• Lead project teams to address larger product complaint issues.
• Administer and promote root cause analysis for top quality issues identified by the business. Use tools like fishbone diagram, 5 why, is/is not, fault tree analysis, pareto analysis, and DOE to determine the root cause then confirm corrective actions via testing.
• Review complaint responses for use of quality tools in determining root cause. Ensure corrective/ preventative actions address root cause.
• Prepare and facilitate meetings as related to product quality and reporting.
• Aid in the CQV and 3M change process.
For consideration submit resume to email@example.com
Click here to apply online