Application Instructions: Use the online application, or email your resume directly to email@example.com
Develops, implements, and ensures that company quality assurance policies, procedures, and practices that contribute to overall product conformity are followed. Actively promotes and advocates quality while demonstrating commitment to our customers.
- Facilitates Advance Product Quality Planning (APQP) review, for new customers, Production Part Approval Process (PPAP) or special customer applications or requirements.
- Conduct capability studies and analysis for feasibility and/or compliance to new product requirements. Analysis may consist of gauging types of gauging, inspection, and test methods, equipment/machines.
- Liaison with customers and employees on quality concerns, company policies, test methods, tooling, costs, or product performance to known application or end use. This includes linkage to industry standards and/or customer specific standards.
- Conducts statistical studies. As necessary, makes appropriate recommendations for process improvement or customer agreement(s).
- Reviews and evaluates process requirements on new and mature products, as required.
- Interfaces with plant personnel to develop and recommend rework for nonconforming product.
- Coordinates PPAP related activities that result in the completion of and satisfaction of customer requirements.
- Promotes a positive approach to quality that supports customer awareness and their requirements among all employees.
- Maintains Potential Failure Mode Effect Analysis (PFMEA) Master utilized by all manufacturing locations.
- Laboratory activities including product conformance verification and perform failure analysis on product.
- Participates or champions continuous improvement group activities or special projects, as assigned.
- Keeps abreast of current customer and industry standards, i.e., ASTM, SAE, JIS, DIN, etc. Advises management of changes that may affect form, fit, function, or manufacturing processes.
- Participates in any customer-driven quality system requirements.
- Assist Quality team with tasks at the direction of the Quality Manager
Please select how you would like to apply for the position and follow the prompts