endevis, a leading provider of recruitment solutions across North America, is committed to your success. We work with the best organizations in the world and have relationships you will not be able to connect to through your own networking. Allow our tenured Search Consultants to partner with you in representing your professional career goals in today’s highly competitive market. Apply today!
Large International Automotive manufacturing company located in Litchfield Michigan is looking for a Quality Engineer
Job Description Summary:
- Participates in quality-improvement initiatives and projects.
- Performs quality reviews and internal audits; evaluates data and writes reports to validate or indicate deviations from existing standards.
- Analyzes statistical data and product specifications to determine standards and establish quality and reliability objectives of finished product.
- Recommends modifications to existing quality or production standards to achieve optimum quality within limits of equipment capability.
- Recommends quality improvement parameters by identifying statistical methods relevant to manufacturing processes.
- Researches statistical confidence by identifying sample size and acceptable error rate; determining levels of confidence.
- Analyzes quality data from plant processes or customer indicators.
- Provides feedback to customers based on quality projects (e.g., warranty, APQP, issues, etc.).
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Experience with working as a Quality Engineer in a automotive environment
endevis, LLC. and all companies represented are Equal Opportunity Employers and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of age, race, color, sex, religion, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.