endevis, a leading provider of recruitment solutions across North America, is committed to your success. We work with the best organizations in the world and have relationships you will not be able to connect to through your own networking. Allow our tenured Search Consultants to partner with you in representing your professional career goals in today’s highly competitive market. Apply today!
Multi-Billion Dollar, International Automotive company is looking for a plant Quality Engineer.
- Responsible for the PPAP, FMEA, Control Plans and GR&R for their respective areas.
- Perform root cause analysis and transform the analysis into the appropriate records, documents and communications for internal and external distribution
- Perform Measurement System Analysis including calibration records
- Application of statistical techniques and assistance to others as required.
- Track progress of Advanced Quality Planning activities
- Manage Document Control and Released Document Databases
- Associates degree
- ASQ Certified Quality Engineer, with experience in the Automotive industry preferred.
- Strong knowledge of ISO/TS-16949
- Demonstrated competence in Quality related statistics.
- Certified Internal Quality Auditor for ISO/TS-16949 preferred
- Experience with FMEA, Process Control Plans, Root Cause Analysis and Corrective Actions.
endevis, LLC. and all companies represented are Equal Opportunity Employers and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of age, race, color, sex, religion, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.