endevis, a leading provider of recruitment solutions across North America, is committed to your success. We work with the best organizations in the world and have relationships you will not be able to connect to through your own networking. Allow our tenured Search Consultants to partner with you in representing your professional career goals in today’s highly competitive market. Apply today!
Our client, an industry leading manufacturing company in Southern Indiana is currently in search for a Quality Engineer. Reporting to the Quality Manager, the Quality Engineer plans and conducts activities concerned with the quality assurance of industrial processes, materials and products. This is an excellent opportunity to join a growing organization that offers industry leading compensation, top notch benefits and a generous bonus plan.
Primary responsibilities include:
- Plans and conducts the analysis, inspection, design, test, and/or integration to assure the quality of assigned product or component.
- Perform quality engineering reviews
- Perform design documentation for compliance with stated requirements, including vendor quality specifications and company quality records.
- Applies statistical process control (SPC) methods for analyzing data to evaluate the current process and process changes.
- Reviews purchased products or components
- Provides input to the decision of whether to accept the product and future purchases from the vendor.
- Documents data obtained during all quality assurance activities, consistent with company policies and procedures.
- Develops new approaches to solve problems identified during quality assurance activities.
- Communicates significant issues or developments identified during quality assurance activities and provides recommended process improvements to management.
- Prepares reports to communicate involvement and results of quality assurance activities.
- Prepares and presents technical and program information to team members and management.
Endevis, LLC. and all companies represented are Equal Opportunity Employers and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of age, race, color, sex, religion, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.
- 3 years Quality experience within the automotive industry
- GD&T knowledge and ability to read blue prints
- Excellent communication skills and experience working with customers
- Welding Quality