endevis, a leading provider of recruitment solutions across North America, is committed to your success. We work with the best organizations in the world and have relationships you will not be able to connect to through your own networking. Allow our tenured Search Consultants to partner with you in representing your professional career goals in today’s highly competitive market. Apply today!
- Manage various aspects of the accredited Quality System
- Monitor the overall QA system for effectiveness and compliance to company system and Procedures as well as customer requirements and ISO/AS certification requirements.
- Process Freight Claims
- Lead customer and regulatory audits
- Provide support and investigation for global sales, operations and purchasing organizations.
- Ensure customer and specification requirements are met
- Monitor Corrective and Preventive Actions, Respond to customer requests for corrective action.
- Collect, reduce, and analyze data to identify and resolve problems.
- Initiate improvement activities by effectively using cross-functional resources and supporting lean initiatives
- Demonstrated Strong Analytical, writing, and computer skills.
- Manage non conformances in both product and process outputs
- Facilitate quality improvement training sessions.
- Ensure logical process control metrics are maintained.
- Maintain Calibration System
- Perform Capability Studies
endevis, LLC. and all companies represented are Equal Opportunity Employers and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of age, race, color, sex, religion, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.
- Bachelor’s degree (B.S.) in engineering or a related technical discipline. (Preferred)
- Two+ years of experience with QA systems and manufacturing processes. (Preferred)
- Demonstrated motivation, initiative, facilitation skills, and progressive leadership.
- Experience in the use of quality improvement tools to diagnose and conduct root cause analyses.
- Technically adept at applying process control, quality specifications, inspection techniques, and lean manufacturing continuous improvement methods
- Demonstrated strong analytical, writing, and computer skills.
- Ability to travel no more than 10% of the time.
- Strong work ethic.