Multi-Billion Dollar Tier One Automotive company located in the Battle Creek Michigan area is looking for a Quality Engineer Job Duties;
- Design & Install quality control process systems, procedures & statistical techniques; designs or specifies inspection & testing mechanism & equipment
- Analyzes production limitations & standards; recommends revision of specifications when indicated; assists in formulating quality control policies and procedures
- Develops the economics of any quality control program when required.
Processes troubleshooting, customer complaints response, customer approval process, (PPAP), and Problem Solving, (Kaizan, Six Sigma).
- Participate in development and implementation of new and existing programs through APQP process
- Develop PFMEA
- Control Plan
- Flow Charts
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent experience
- 2+ years’ experience
- Automotive or Manufacturing Plant Experience
endevis, LLC. and all companies represented are Equal Opportunity Employers and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of age, race, color, sex, religion, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.