Title: Quality Engineer
City: Santa Rosa
Job Type: Direct-Hire
Job Code: EB-2030196925
Tekberry is looking for a highly qualified and motivated Quality Engineer to work on-site with our client, a top-tier aerospace company in Santa Rosa, CA.
This is a direct-hire position that will see the ideal candidate working alongside industry leading talent in a world-class environment.
- Design and document test cables for use in product conformance testing.
- Generates ATP’s, FAI’s, NCR’s, NOE’s, and other quality related documents.
- Proficient in product verification using test equipment for both mechanical and electrical testing (ATP) – Wire Analyzer (Cirrus and/or DIT MCO preferred).
- Proficiency in standard IPC/WHMA-A-620 (Cable and Wire Harness Assemblies), IPC-A-610 (Electronic Assemblies), and IPC J-STD-001 (Soldered Electrical and Electronic Assemblies)
- Works as Quality Assurance liaison with Program Managers, Customers, Aviation Agencies, Dept. of Defense Representatives etc...
- Interprets customer requirements, communicates them to the team owners and implements them to ensure compliance for new and concurrent programs
- Supports production problem identification, loss reporting and continuous improvement
- Investigates Customer Warranty Claims including implementation of Corrective and Preventive Action
- Performs internal and external audits
- Works directly with suppliers on Non-conforming material, supplier performance and improvement as applicable
- Supports Quality Management Initiatives and Corporate Flow Down requirements
- Preparation of QA reports.
- Proficient in the use of Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Access, Power Point, etc...)
- Acts as Customer Designated Representative as required
- Travel may be required to support Customer requirements
- Creates and Perform Training as required
- Education level – Requires BS Electrical or Mechanical Engineering or equivalent. 5 years’ experience preferred.
- Intermediate experience with all aspects of Cirris Wire Analyzers or DIT MCO is required.
- Language skills – Must be able to speak, read, write and understand the primary language(s) used in the workplace. Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Mathematical skills – Strong basic engineering level mathematical skills required.
- US Citizenship is required.
Tekberry Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, disability or any other protected categories under all applicable laws.