endevis, a leading provider of recruitment solutions across North America, is committed to your success. We work with the best organizations in the world and have relationships you will not be able to connect to through your own networking. Allow our tenured Search Consultants to partner with you in representing your professional career goals in today’s highly competitive market. Apply today!
Large Manufacturing company located on the North West side of Chattanooga Tennessee is looking for a strong Sr. Plant Quality Engineer that will focus on driving quality throughout the organization to ensure the delievery of the best product to our customers. Will need to guide the plant to ensure all quality objectives and needs are maintained.
- Oversee and drive the quality system
Perform regular process audits
Drive root cause and corrective actions – Must own and lead the process
- Ensure compliance to all ISO 9001:2015 requirements
- Develop and implement required quality documents
- Develop and implement necessary procedures for the facility
- Coach and mentor employees to help drive quality at the source
Education and/or Experience:
- 4+ years working as a Quality Engineer in manufacturing environment
- Bachelor’s Degree * (or) * 10+ years working in a Manufacturing Plant Environment will be considered in lieu of a degree
- Gage Calibrations, Gage R&R’s Blue Print Reading, inspection criteria and methodology
- Any experience with metal parts is a plus (stampings, forging, or weld assemblies)
- Lean Manufacturing or Six Sigma experience is a plus
endevis, LLC. and all companies represented are Equal Opportunity Employers and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of age, race, color, sex, religion, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.