endevis, a leading provider of recruitment solutions across North America, is committed to your success. We work with the best organizations in the world and have relationships you will not be able to connect to through your own networking. Allow our tenured Search Consultants to partner with you in representing your professional career goals in today’s highly competitive market. Apply today!
Large Manufacturing Automotive Company located in Toledo Ohio is looking for a Quality Engineer.
- Responsible for the PPAP, Control Plans and GR&R for their respective areas.
- Support FMEA development as part of cross-functional team.
- Perform root cause analysis and transform the analysis into the appropriate records, documents and communications for internal and external distribution, including corrective actions.
- Perform Measurement System Analysis including calibration records.
- Address quality rejects and customer returned material.
Job Description Toledo Driveline
- Bachelor’s Degree and 3+ years Quality Engineering Experience
- Associate degree 5+ years’ experience required.
- ASQ Certified Quality Engineer, with experience.
- Demonstrated competence in Quality related statistics.
- Certified Quality Auditor for IATF-16949 preferred
- Experience with FMEA, Process Control Plans, Root Cause Analysis and Corrective Actions.
endevis, LLC. and all companies represented are Equal Opportunity Employers and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of age, race, color, sex, religion, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.