endevis, a leading provider of recruitment solutions across North America, is committed to your success. We work with the best organizations in the world and have relationships you will not be able to connect to through your own networking. Allow our tenured Search Consultants to partner with you in representing your professional career goals in today’s highly competitive market. Apply today!
endevis has teamed up with an Automotive Manufacturing Company near the Coldwater, MI area in search for a Quality Engineer.
- Assist in the development and implementation of Quality Procedures in compliance with TS/IATF Quality System Standard
- Participated in and/or coordinate APQP activities
- Ensure implementation of necessary procedures and work instructions to meet requirements of Quality System
- Work with Engineering, Manufacturing, Materials, and Purchasing to provide all documents and tests per DAC and Customer Requirements
- Coordinate check fixture and gage development
- Provide customer support
- Coordinate PPAP Submission manuals for assigned programs
- Assure the PPAP Approvals, or Interim Approvals, are communicated per applicable procedures to all affected departments
- Development of gage control and calibration system
- CMM Programming
endevis, LLC. and all companies represented are Equal Opportunity Employers and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of age, race, color, sex, religion, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.
- CQE, CQA, or 4-year degree
- 2 years of automotive experience
- TS/IATF System requirement experience
- Experience in blueprint reading and GD&T