endevis, a leading provider of recruitment solutions across North America, is committed to your success. We work with the best organizations in the world and have relationships you will not be able to connect to through your own networking. Allow our tenured Search Consultants to partner with you in representing your professional career goals in today’s highly competitive market. Apply today!
Large International Manufacturing Company located in the Georgetown KY area is looking for a Quality Engineer.
- Implement quality systems with special emphasis on maintaining TS-16949 & ISO 14001 certifications.
- Monitor and maintain QS/TS/Quality Operating System requirements
- Coordinate supplier quality management metrics including but not limited to preventative and corrective actions & PPAPs for current and new customer programs.
- Support Advanced Product Quality Process (APQP/PPAP)
- Track and maintain quality-related metrics for reporting both to external & internal customers.
- Manage Customer Quality Rejects and Returned Material and 8D Root Cause Analysis and Corrective Actions.
- Oversee process capability studies and quality audits.
Qualifications & Skills:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering or Manufacturing Technology
- 5+ years working as a Quality Engineer in a manufacturing environment.
- ASQ or equivalent Quality Certifications is a plus
- Quality System tools experience preferred, i.e. DOE, FMEA, PPAP, GR&R, QFD, SPC, CPK, QS/ISO/TS. CMM and related Metrology skills.
- Lean Manufacturing
endevis, LLC. and all companies represented are Equal Opportunity Employers and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of age, race, color, sex, religion, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.