Viewing Job - Quality Engineer [EB-9601977138]
endevis, a leading provider of recruitment solutions across North America, is committed to your success. We work with the best organizations in the world and have relationships you will not be able to connect to through your own networking. Allow our tenured Search Consultants to partner with you in representing your professional career goals in today’s highly competitive market. Apply today!
Working under the direction of the Quality Manager, coordinates all quality-related interfaces with the customer base, including product submission. Facilitates corrective action teams and quality improvements to support Production, including reporting on and analysis of quality concerns/issues.
- Facilitate the resolution of any quality issues regarding the assigned program(s).
- Respond to production concerns or questions.
- Respond to customer concerns, questions, rejections, etc.
- Facilitate cross-functional corrective action teams.
No supervisory responsibility.
Education And Experience
Minimum of an Associate’s degree or equivalent in Engineering or Quality from a college/university or technical school. 4-year degree preferred. Alternative is at least two years experience and/or training, or equivalent combination of experience and education.
- Must have understanding of the injection molding process and assembly processes.
- Must have outstanding analytical skills.
- Must be proficient in written and verbal communication.
- Proven ability to develop and present training programs, reports, analysis and other presentations of professional caliber.
- Proficient in various problem-solving methods, including: 8D, 5-Why, 5P, etc.
- One or more years direct responsibility for creating PPAP’s and APQP documentation. (e.g. Control plans, PFMEA, PSW, etc.)
- In-depth knowledge of SPC methodology.
- Proven ability to use various precision measuring instruments, including: micrometers, calipers, height gage, gage blocks, gage pins, etc.
- Strong ability to develop and maintain customer relationships.
- Detail oriented and extremely strong in the areas of organization and follow-up.
- Must be able to manage stress, make informed decisions and take personal responsibility while working in a fast-paced environment.
- Member of ASQ.
- Certified Quality Engineer (CQE) preferred.
endevis, LLC. and all companies represented are Equal Opportunity Employers and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of age, race, color, sex, religion, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.IND-D08