endevis, a provider of recruiting services across North America has been retained by a $14B global leading company. We are looking for talented quality engineers who are driven by challenge and advancement. We are exploding with growth and looking to add to our dynamic teams.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Manage Quality Systems for BEC and LSR, monitor performance, suggest and implement corrective
- Coordinate PPAP and APQP Process
- Provide Quality assistance to operators in BEC and LSR
- Customer interface, manage covisint and GM Supply Power
- Troubleshoot Quality problems using Six sigma or Shainin.
- Team development for Process Flow, Control Plan and PFMEA
- New Product Quality System development and implementation.
- Supervise Quality Technicians
- Perform Plant suppliers activities, cost recovery and coordinate supplier containment
- Responsible for release and disposition on conforming and non-conforming product.
Need to Haves (Basic Qualifications)
- 3+ years' Quality background experience
- Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering, Science
- Proficient with Microsoft Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Outlook and Access
Nice to Haves (Preferred Qualifications)
- Automotive Industry experience
- Data analysis (Shainin or Six Sigma, Etc.)
- Prefer Knowledge of Aptiv Business Systems
- Prefer certification TS 16949 and ISO 14001
- Knowledgeable of the PPAP, APQP, PFD, PFMEA, PCP and SPC Process
- Ability to work effectively with others to drive improvements in the quality system.
- Comfortable in interacting with internal and external Customers/Suppliers
- Good interpersonal and communication skills.
- Effective organizational skills.
- Ability to travel as required.
Endevis, LLC. and all companies represented are Equal Opportunity Employers and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of age, race, color, sex, religion, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.