endevis, a leading provider of recruitment solutions across North America, is committed to your success. We work with the best organizations in the world and have relationships you will not be able to connect to through your own networking. Allow our tenured Search Consultants to partner with you in representing your professional career goals in today’s highly competitive market. Apply today!
Sr. QE, for a 400 employee Manufacturing Operation
Bachelor degree with 3-5 years of related experience or 5-7 years related experience in a quality manufacturing environment, automotive preferred. customer FORD interface/warranty
- Conceptual knowledge of production part approval process (PPAP) and relevant requirements preferred
- Working knowledge of SPC, capability studies, PFMEA’s, and Control Plans, APQP
- Ability to pay attention to detail, multi-task and follow direction
- Successful candidates will also possess strong judgment /decision making skills, problem solving and communication skills.
- Strong analytic problem solving skills
- Able to work well under pressure while managing competing demands and tight deadlines
- Must be able to work with minimal supervision
endevis, LLC. and all companies represented are Equal Opportunity Employers and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of age, race, color, sex, religion, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.