Multi-Billion Dollar International Tier One Automotive company located in Howell Michigan is looking for a Quality Engineer with German OEM (VW, Audi, BMW, Mercedes) or Ford experience
- Lead, develop, manage and execute all quality systems required within assigned area of responsibility.
- Support customers, suppliers, launch personnel, and Operations staff.
- Execute PPAP submissions, as required.
- Support the corrective action process. This includes preparation and submission of customer required documentation and construction of 8D problem solving responses.
- Facilitate and assure maintenance of Process Flows (PF) and Process Failure Mode and Effects Analysis (PFMEA) documents for assigned programs.
- Facilitate and assure maintenance of Process Control Plans for assigned programs.
- Ensure compliance to Process Control Plan requirements.
- Ensure that Customer, internal and supplier quality corrective actions (8D’s) meet timing, quality and format requirements.
- Ensure compliance to all applicable quality Customer-specific systems and requirements.
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Experience working with an automotive plastics manufacture
- Strong APQP and PPAP Skills required
- Advanced Quality Planning, Control Plans, FMEAs, SPC and Supplier Assessment experience a plus.
- Experience working directly with automotive customers and suppliers – (German customers a plus – Audi, BMW Mercedes, VW, a Big Plus)
- Experience with ISO/QS/TS Quality Systems is required.
Endevis, LLC. and all companies represented are Equal Opportunity Employers and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of age, race, color, sex, religion, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.