In this exciting role, the Quality Engineer performs inspections and sets quality assurance testing models for analysis of raw materials, materials in process, and finished products.
This position is located in Scottsboro, AL
WHAT YOU’LL DO
- Identify opportunities and recommend quality breakthrough objectives.
- Establish economically practical quality systems for measurement and control of materials, processes, and product with emphasis on prevention.
- Review proposed product designs for compatibility with the system and plan the quality system.
- Identify problems, prioritize them, and initiate chronic problem solving efforts.
- Assist maintenance of Quality Management system.
- Plan, design, and conduct product, process, and system audits.
- Provide training in product quality requirements and operation of the quality system.
WHAT YOU NEED
- 1-2 Years of Quality experience in a manufacturing environment
- Proficient computer skills and in-depth knowledge of relevant software such as MS Office Suite.
- Demonstrated ability to work well with others is a matrix team environment.
- Knowledge and experience in current Quality Assurance procedures and systems.
- Ability to create, organize and deliver effective training tools.
- Knowledge and experience in an ISO certified environment.
- Must have the ability to interact and work in a factory floor environment.
- Experience in supplier quality.
- Experience in Lean teams, concepts and application.
HOW TO STAND OUT
Click here to apply online
- Lic/Certification preferred
- Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering or related preferred
- ASQ Quality Engineering Certification preferred
- Six Sigma Black Belt Certification preferred