We are on the hunt for a Lead Quality Engineer to join the team of a prestigious manufacturing company. In this role, you will implement quality control standards to be observed during design, manufacturing and testing of products. If you are an engineer seeking your next career with a reputable company, apply today!
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS:
- Determine quality improvement parameters by identifying statistical methods relevant to manufacturing processes.
- Prepares reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing data; making recommendations.
- Provide engineering support to operations ensuring consistent application of quality techniques
- Resolve quality issues of capability, tolerance, and materials related issues.
- Resolve quality issues by identifying problems, examining solution options, implementing action plans, and providing resources.
- Support CMM Programmers with programming expertise.
We look forward to reviewing your resume!
- 4+ years in Quality Assurance.
- Associates Degree or equivalent related experience. Bachelor’s Degree preferred. Progress towards a degree considered.
- Limited travel to customers and suppliers up to 10%.