Please email resumes to email@example.com
Objective of the Job This position is a
Quality Engineer responsible for supporting the operating units in the
identification of coil defects and quality awareness throughout the site.
Duties and Responsibilities
1) Ensure Health, Safety and Environmental
requirements are followed and are a priority
2) Support the site’s Quality Management
System as required
3) Support all operational units to
ensure product defects are identified and rated quickly and efficiently;
Interface with Sales and production to ensure customer satisfaction
4) Support all Quality and Laboratory
functions as needed
5) Assist Customers, Sales and
Engineering on APQP activities for new projects.
6) Review statistics of controls and
gauging methodology as needed.
7) Assist with the coordination and
preparation of sample submission packages.
8) Assist departments with updates to
Process Flow diagrams, Process FMEAs and Control Plans as needed.
9) Support supplier and customer quality
10) Conduct investigation of non-conformances
and recommend corrective action to prevent reoccurrence.
11) Work with Manufacturing to solve
in-house quality concerns and review of nonconforming product.
12) Conduct Internal Audits as assigned
per the Internal Audit Schedule.
13) Establish and maintain departmental
records for gages.
14) Support all Monitoring and Measuring
Devices requirements and needs.
15) Assist Quality Assurance Manager for
all site and customer needs.
1. Good communication and interpersonal skills
at all levels of the organization
2. Understanding of product defects and
3. Knowledge of SPC techniques
4. Knowledge of sample submission
5. Knowledge of customers’ APQP activity
6. Knowledge of Quality System
7. Degree in Industrial, Mechanical,
Metallurgical, Chemical Engineering or equivalent is a plus
8. Certified Quality Engineer
9. 5 years’ experience in Quality