Our client, located in the Fayetteville, NC area, has an opening for an experienced Quality Engineer.
- Promotes and executes quality assurance philosophy throughout the organization
- Maintains reporting and distribution of Quality Metrics to include DPMO (Defects per Million Opportunities), Scrap, Warranty, Rework, and etc
- Initiate, monitor, complete, and audit Corrective Actions for effectiveness
- Support all initiatives relating to cost of quality/cost of failure
- Provide necessary support ensure continued ISO certification by being an internal auditor and conducting monthly Internal ISO Audits
- Support the Tiered Daily Management Process and Continuous Improvement Operating System
- Lead and provide support for Kaizen events, Six Sigma projects and daily activities that will support manufacturing, engineering and quality efforts.
- Follow a Six Sigma DMAIC roadmap to drive continuous performance improvements and cost reductions
- Complete root cause investigations and implements corrective actions and preventive actions by participating on problem solving teams
- Initiating Corrective Actions for pervasive Customer issues; providing effective response to customer complaints
- Initiating Corrective Actions for pervasive internal quality issues and supplier quality issues and providing sustained follow up for corrective action effectiveness
- Bachelor’s degree in a related engineering or manufacturing area required
- No direct reports – influence position
- Must have 5 to 7 years’ experience with the use and implementation of Quality concepts in a manufacturing environment.
- Six Sigma Green Belt Required.
- Prior experience with the implementation and use of Statistical Process Control and Continuous Improvement Tools
- Must have experience in basic Metrology and Calibration.
- Certified Lead Auditor or ISO Auditor is a plus
For considerations submit resume to email@example.comClick here to apply online