endevis, a leading provider of recruitment solutions across North America, is committed to your success. We work with the best organizations in the world and have relationships you will not be able to connect to through your own networking. Allow our tenured Search Consultants to partner with you in representing your professional career goals in today’s highly competitive market. Apply today!
Multi-Billion dollar international automotive company located in the Evansville Indiana area is looking for a Quality Engineer
- Responsible for specific production lines and/or customer products with regard to overall quality requirements and improvements.
- Coordination of assigned APQP projects and the development and/or update of the following: Control Plans, Process Flow Diagrams, APQP Documentation, PMFEA’s, Inspection Instructions, etc.
- Design and development of specialized gauging and the Quality System procedures and instructions as needed to maintain Quality System.
- Prevention and resolution of customer concerns using problem resolution tools such as 7D, 8D, Five Why, etc. problem-solving processes.
- Facilitation of Customer PPAP submission.
- 3+ years’ experience working as a Plant Floor Quality Engineer preferably in the automotive industry working for a Tier 1 supplier
- Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering or an equivalent field
- Experience with: PPAP, FMEA. APQP, GD&T, Gage R&R, Calibration, SPC, QS-9000, TS-16949, ISO 14001 & Internal auditing – IATF knowledge a plus
endevis, LLC. and all companies represented are Equal Opportunity Employers and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of age, race, color, sex, religion, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.