endevis, a leading provider of recruitment solutions across North America, is committed to your success. We work with the best organizations in the world and have relationships you will not be able to connect to through your own networking. Allow our tenured Search Consultants to partner with you in representing your professional career goals in today’s highly competitive market. Apply today!
Large Manufacturing Facility located in Knox Indiana is looking for a Customer / Supplier Quality Engineer (SQE). Plans and directs activities concerned with the development, application and maintenance of quality standards for industrial processes, materials and products.
- Interface effectively with customers, suppliers and internally with company personnel with responsibility for Corrective Action Requests/Reports.
- Must be skillful in multiple problem-solving techniques including 8D.
- Experience working with automotive customers in a quality related position and fully understanding their requirements and quality related systems is highly preferred
- Develop and initiate standards and methods for inspection, testing and evaluation.
- Possess the ability to interface with gage / Poka Yoke manufacturers to evaluate the design of new equipment and to verify/validate that equipment prior to it being placed in service.
- Must possess technical skills necessary to assist production, maintenance, and engineering departments in designing, maintaining, and fixing production equipment/processes that have a direct effect on product quality.
- Bachelor’s Degree
- 3+ years of related quality engineering experience required, or equivalent.
- Experience with Automotive Supply chain is preferred
- Familiarity with ISO/ATF16949 management systems
endevis, LLC. and all companies represented are Equal Opportunity Employers and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of age, race, color, sex, religion, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.