endevis, a leading provider of recruitment solutions across North America, is committed to your success. We work with the best organizations in the world and have relationships you will not be able to connect to through your own networking. Allow our tenured Search Consultants to partner with you in representing your professional career goals in today’s highly competitive market. Apply today!
Large International Automotive company located in the Toledo Ohio area is looking for a Systems Quality Engineer with strong IATF experience.
Description / Requirements:
- Implement, monitor, and improve the quality of our operational processes and products.
- Help implement quality measures, troubleshooting, and ensure that processes and products consistently meet established quality standards, with a focus on auditing and driving continuous improvement of the plant’s manufacturing process.
- Manage the internal audit function for the quality system
- Use the internal audit system to drive continuous improvement
- Manage the documentation change management system
- Participate in cross functional teams to develop of PFMEAs, control plans and work instructions, utilizing risk assessments to ensure process controls deliver continuous improvement and customer satisfaction
- Perform MSA and capability studies of new and current gages and equipment.
- Bachelors Degree
- 3+ Years working in Automotive Plant Environment
- ASQ Certified Quality Engineer is a plus
- Strong IATF-16949and Auditing experience
- Experience with FMEA’s, Process Control Plans, Root Cause Analysis and Corrective Action
- Proficient in understanding APQP and Program Management techniques
endevis, LLC. and all companies represented are Equal Opportunity Employers and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of age, race, color, sex, religion, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.