endevis, a leading provider of recruitment solutions across North America, is committed to your success. We work with the best organizations in the world and have relationships you will not be able to connect to through your own networking. Allow our tenured Search Consultants to partner with you in representing your professional career goals in today’s highly competitive market. Apply today!
SENIOR QUALITY MANAGER
Local manufacturing site adding a Sr. Quality Manager to drive quality, continuous improvement, and operations excellence.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
• Manage team of quality engineers and quality technicians
• Develop and maintain a system to assure that all products manufactured by the organization meet customer specifications and achieve superior quality and reliability levels.
• Provides the quality assurance support to the assigned program and/or area to ensure that the product is built in accordance with customer quality requirements while maintaining production flow
• Drive continuous improvement through Kaizen events
• Lead strong quality compliance program
• Writes quality plans, procedures, forecasts, manpower plans, etc.
• 10 years of plant quality engineering experience
• History of leading a successful quality team
• Certified Quality Auditor or strong compliance experience
endevis, LLC. and all companies represented are Equal Opportunity Employers and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of age, race, color, sex, religion, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.