Our partner, a growing global organization is looking for a Quality Coordinator. Are you looking for a work environment where people can grow, learn, and feel good? For the past 60+ years, their family has grown significantly, and they have worked hard to build their culture around what matters most their people and the environment. The position is located at their brand-new facility in Medina.Objective/Purpose
The primary purpose of this role is for the overall quality management of the facility. Quality management includes assisting with planning, coordinating, and directing the quality program, which is designed to ensure quality control and quality assurance of the processes consistent with established standards. Additionally, quality management includes the measurement of customer service and continual improvement.Responsibilities
• Develop and update new and current training programs to stay compliant with all Company and ISO 9001 standards.
• Conduct quarterly and annual facility-wide training for all associates to ensure compliance of the ISO 9001 standard.
• Instruct others in continuous process improvements, including the use of carious problem solving and productivity techniques such as process mapping and time management.
• Interpret quality philosophy to personnel within the facility.
• Review completed training records and maintain a training matrix.
• Assist with formulating and maintaining quality objectives complementary to corporate policies and goals.
• Perform internal process audits and proficiency audits.
• Perform all administrative duties related to the total quality management system and ISO processes.
• Update and distribute controlled documents.
• Maintain and update the Internal Audit Schedule.
• Keep management team abreast of significant issues or developments identified during quality activities and actions being taken to improve the situation.
• Prepare and present statistical information to the management team (including but not limited to feedback from “Toolbox Meetings”, Quality Objectives, Risk & Opportunity, Corrective Actions, etc.).
Minimum Qualifications / Education / Certifications
- Associate degree or related training equivalent OR Minimum of 2 years of relevant work experience in a similar title (with ISO 9001) and scope of responsibility – preferred
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office (with emphasis on Microsoft Excel and Microsoft PowerPoint) and a capability to learn basic systems
- Familiarity with process mapping and basic quality processes preferred
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to read, analyze, and interpret general business procedures and work instructions.
- Ability to write reports, business correspondence, and procedure manuals.
- Ability to effectively present information and respond to questions from groups of managers and other employees of the organization.
- Ability to effectively present information in one-on-one and small group settings.
Culture & Perks
- Promoting a positive and encouraging work environment that is focused on the development and career advancement of our team.
- Brand new campus that includes employee gym
- Amazing Benefits package
- Attendance Bonus Program
- Social activities, community, and company events
AndersonBiro Staffing, LLC is a full-service staffing firm. Our motto here is Powerful Teams...Practical Strategies® and our clients appreciate our flexible, realistic approach to doing business and delivering effective results