Quality Control Technician
An ATM and Financial Equipment Company in Sumter is looking for a Quality Technician to join their team. Why work for this company?
1. Competitive benefits and bonus potential
2. Excellent work/life balance
3. New programs scheduled
4. The opportunity to expand your quality skill sets
Daily the Quality Technician will report to the Product Support/Quality Manager. You will work within the quality team and will be responsible for the following daily tasks:
• Communicate with team related to quality issues
• Utilize formal problem solving techniques to complete root cause analysis and lead a team to develop corrective action measures
• Complete internal audits
• Organize third party sorts
• Assist with new model documentation, including participating as an APQP team member
• Maintain lab to 5S workplace organizational standards
• Maintain documents and standards to meet or exceed KPIs objectives
• Proactive in identifying and performing tasks to maintain and improve quality
• Coordinate and/or assist in developing and maintaining QSD including work instructions, procedures, and policies
• Assist with training models and procedures.
• Other duties as directed by management
This position requires candidates to be able to manage multiple tasks, learn about quality processes, complete projects in a timely manner and enjoy problem solving. Individuals should have excellent written and verbal communication skills and feel comfortable communicating at all levels, including the manufacturing floor.
REQUIREMENTS for the Quality Staff:
1. A minimum of a high school diploma or GED
2. At least two years in a similar quality position
3. Experience performing quality tasks in manufacturing environments
4. A background in quality control or quality inspection
5. Strong Microsoft Office skills, including Microsoft Excel
Skills preferred but NOT required:
1. ATM Refurbisment/Technician experience
2. PPAP (Production Product Approval Process) and/or APQP (Advanced Product Quality
3. Formal problem solving skills; examples include 8D, 5P, 5WHY, etc.
4. Quality management systems; examples include ISO, TS and/or IATF
5. Customer communication
Candidates are preferred to be local to the Sumter, SC area. There is not a relocation
package being offered at this time.