My client is a mid-sized, biopharmaceutical organization manufacturing custom and generic products, on the fast-track to great success. They are seeking an QC Technical Project Manager with Quality Control pharmaceutical experience and forward-facing expertise for executive leadership and client interactions. The company has doubled in size over the last 3 years and is projecting more exponential growth, expecting to go public in the coming year.
- BS or MS in Chemistry or related field
- Minimum of 3 to 5 years in the Analytical Chemistry for active product ingredients
- Strong strategic, problem-solving, time, file and project management skills
- Excellent communication for interfacing with stakeholders
- Expertise in project management & presentation tools
- Maintain accurate records, large & complex files, as well as document management systems for product release
- Coordinate communications with customers & stake holders
- Support daily activities of regulatory, sales, manufacturing & quality functions as needed
- Track & document all communications with internal & external customers, meeting competing deadlines until completion of project
- Draft SOP’s, deviations and other documentation to support project management
- Report trending and tracking of project, anticipating deviations and providing updates as appropriate
This is a great time to join this biopharma organization. If qualified and interested, please submit your resume to schedule a brief conversation. This a great growth opportunity with a competitive salary.
Keywords: Gantt chart, spreadsheet, regulatory, CCF, deviation, DMF, API, documentation management, active pharmaceutical ingredient, ICH, CFR, project management, sales, customer, vendor,