Quality control specialists are responsible for ensuring that the products and services produced by the company meet a certain standard of quality.
- Perform QA/QC inspections in the field to ensure end product quality meets the contract and specification requirements.
- Ensuring that all products meet quality standards by testing them to identify defects or measuring them to ensure that they meet legal requirements.
- Monitoring equipment performance to ensure that they continue to function correctly.
- Assisting with product development by providing feedback on design features and usability.
- Communicating with vendors about product specifications and delivery schedules
- Reviewing records of incoming raw materials to ensure that they meet specifications for use in production.
- Recording data about production processes for use in developing quality control standards for future production runs.
- Recording inspection results by completing reports, summarizing re-works and wastes and inputting data into quality database
- Proposing improvements to the production process
- Develop an understanding of project scope and quality requirements as they pertain to the electrical discipline.
- Associate's or Bachelor's degree in engineering or smiler field
- 5 - 8 years of QC / QA position experience.
- Japanese Bilingual
- Must be detail oriented and quality driven.
- Good written and verbal communication skills.
- Teamwork and collaboration.
Job Description is created by Triup