Quality Control Engineer
- The quality engineer is responsible for managing suppliers to ensure the highest quality performance standards are met.
- The incumbent will perform regular supplier audits to verify compliance with standards as well as actively participating in the development of suppliers based on quality control plans.
- The quality engineer uses problem solving and root cause analysis to make process improvements and collaborates with other engineers in a team environment to enhance quality performance.
- The position will support manufacturing plant initiatives and analysis to raise quality results.
- Successful applicants will have three years+ related experience including:
- quality oversight in a manufacturing environment.
- Automotive experience is preferred
- A Bachelor’s degree in engineering is PREFERRED BUT NOT REQUIRED
- ASQ certification is preferred.
Endevis, LLC. and all companies represented are Equal Opportunity Employers and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of age, race, color, sex, religion, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.