Quality Clinic Engineer will utilize organizational and team building skills along with problem solving techniques to accomplish the following duties and responsibilities.
Magellan Aerospace, Haverhill offers excellent career opportunities, competitive salary, health and pension benefits packages. Starting salary will be based on experience and qualifications.
• Facilitate cross-functional team meetings to arrive at root cause, corrective and preventative action for production non-conformances
• Coordinate internal investigation of Customer Complaint/Escape activity including:
• Returned part receipt and inspection
• Coordination and tracking of rework on customer returned parts (as required)
• Product re-inspection/containment of suspect condition
• Lead Escape Investigation team and drive RCCA
• MRB maintenance and Scrap process
• Drive teams to robust solutions that can be validated and sustained
• Participate in pFMEA development
• Gather and analyze data to support process improvement
• Gage R&R studies preferred
• Capability analysis preferred
• Some Travel may be required to interface with customers and suppliers.
• Bachelors’ of Science in Engineering
• Six Sigma Black or Green Belt
• Access, Visio and Minitab software programs preferred
• Lean and Value Stream methodology
Magellan Aerospace is a global, integrated aerospace company that provides complex assemblies and systems solutions to aircraft and engine manufacturers, defence and space agencies worldwide. The organization officially adopted the name “Magellan Aerospace Corporation” in 1996; deriving it from the intrepid explorer Ferdinand Magellan. His global exploits at the turn of the 15th century established a number of firsts, so the company’s vision has been to carry this same legacy into the future of the aerospace industry.
At Magellan we have over 80 years of collective knowledge and experience in the aerospace industry, and believe one truth: People create value. Employees are our greatest resource in working towards a successful future, and together we build professional relationships that thrive. We know that personal development is fundamental to the success of every individual, and every individual is fundamental to the success of our business, so we invest in our employees and provide excellent career progression opportunities. When you are part of Magellan, you are part of the team!
Magellan Aerospace respects the privacy and confidentiality of personal information provided by candidates and shall not disclose to any external parties unless legislated.
Thank you for considering this exciting opportunity. This document is intended to provide the reader with information and is not a contractual document. Some of the material therefore may be subject to change.