Quality Assurance Testing Lead
Our client is a top financial institution with significant North American holdings. They have operations across most major verticals, including institutional & corporate, wealth management, private client, commercial banking, treasury, and retail banking.
What you will achieve in this role:
- eApprovals is an approvals workflow tool used to digitally approve packages of documents, such as briefing notes and reports.
- This system replaces the traditional process of print, sign, scan, email, and repeat with an easy to use browser-based application (no more printing) that can support any file type, and can be done within minutes.
- eApprovals helps to reduce overall OPS costs for approval systems, by using a shared enterprise wide system which leverages one solution and infrastructure for all ministries. This system also helps to reduce the overall amount of paper required in the OPS.
- The application was recently launched, and is now available for enterprise consumption. Feedback from early adopters has been very positive.
What you will bring to this role:
- Providing project leadership on development teams engaged in the analysis, design, development, testing and implementation of large, complex Ministry applications including hands on testing and create test automation script.
- Coordinating and conducting the analysis of business requirements in order to develop a testing strategy for each application to ensure they meet the stated business requirements.
- Leading the development of all testing plans and approaches including oversight over all user acceptance and quality assurance reviews conducted by the Tester and by Implementation Managers.
- Overseeing the development and maintenance of all documentation related to testing including system testing use cases, automated scripts and user acceptance scripts.
- Leading the user reviews of all new and enhanced systems including ensuring the promotion of all system components complies with business requirements and is responsible for ensuring all known risks and defects are clearly articulated and reported to the Manager.
- Maintaining the integrity and effectiveness of testing tools, environments and databases.
- Keeping senior management informed of the progress of strategically significant projects.
- This position provides a significant level of assistance to clients including deciding and arranging for a variety of services to meet the clients needs, intervening and initiating action or cessation of services on behalf of the client. This position provides authoritative direction and guidance to the Manager on all matters related to user acceptance and system testing.
We thank you for your interest in the position, however, only those who are qualified will be contacted
Inclusion and Equal Opportunity Employment
Our client is an equal opportunity employer committed to diversity and inclusion; creating an inclusive environment where all team members and clients feel like they belong. We are pleased to consider all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, Aboriginal/Native American status or any other legally-protected factors. We seek applicants with a wide range of abilities, and we provide an accessible candidate experience; accommodations during the application process are available upon request.