Flybridge Staffing is currently seeking a Full-Time, Quality Assurance Team Lead for a client of our in the South Florida area. This person will be tasked with testing both web and client server applications.
- 5+ years of Quality Assurance Lead experience.
- Experience working with/leading onshore and offshore teams required
- Proficiency in SQL using Microsoft SQL Server in a .NET Development environment
- Experience using Selenium for Automated testing
- Prior experience working in a Healthcare/Hospital environment required
- Healthcare experience -working with ePHI in systems governed by HIPAA
- Understands QA lifecycle, including knowledge of Agile and Iterative software development
- Participates with Development or Product Management in Project and Backlog reviews.
- Creates and updates full detail-oriented test cases /plans that communicates unambiguous testing methodologies and expected behaviors with others
- Creates the testing environment, including technical configuration, all environmental components, data, automated test scripts and security. Effectively set up and execute testing of desktop and web applications using industry standard tools according to the documented test cases / plans
- Produce test reports
- Regular performance and regression testing as part of release plan
- Collaborate with Technical Support to document defects and errors with clear detailed descriptions for Development review
- Leads and maintains a prioritization of known defects with input from Development and Product Management
If your background aligns with the above details and you would like to learn more, please submit your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org or on our website, www.flybridgestaffing.com and one of our recruiters will be in touch with you ASAP.
Follow us on LinkedIn to keep up with all of our latest job openings and referral programs!