Our client, located in Savannah, GA has an immediate opening for a Quality Assurance Supervisor to join their team.
- Support the plant Food Safety & Quality System to produce safe quality food, acting as SQF Practitioner or equivalent GFSI manager (BRC, FS22000).
- Compiles and analyzes test information to determine operating efficiency of process or equipment and to diagnose malfunctions.
- Investigates complaints on existing products and responds to vendor or customer.
- Analyzes and resolves or assists workers in solving work problems.
- Maintains time and testing records, reporting monthly.
- Present training programs, present at orientation, and coach teams.
Experience and Training Include:
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited institution in an applicable field of study such as Food Science, Chemistry, Biochemistry, Microbiology, or similar Science/Engineering required.
- 2+ years of quality experience in a food and/or beverage manufacturing. Aseptic experience is a plus
- 2+ years of relevant GFSI standards experience such as SQF, BRC, IFS or FS 22000 Certifications preferred: PCQI, SQF, HACCP
- 2+ years of experience supervising a team in quality in a manufacturing environment
- 2+ years of experience with laboratory, quality, and/or food safety systems in a manufacturing environment
- Intermediate to advanced Microsoft Office skills and we prefer experience with LIMS, MAPIX, SAP
- The lab runs 24/7 and you'll be on call
For consideration submit resume to firstname.lastname@example.orgClick here to apply online