SURGO manages a wide range of Outsourcing functions, including Customer Support, HR Outsourcing, RPO, Payroll Processing, IR Management, Administration, Training and more!
We are recruiting for an experienced QA Assurance Officer to join our fast-growing team.The position does require you to work shifts.You will be responsible for:
- Ensuring smooth functioning of QA to meet business, internal and certification requirements; this involves gathering client requirements for building QA plan, supporting migration team for implementation of QA plan for new client processes and consistent delivery on QA program
- Drive process management rigor to ensure superior service delivery by meeting / exceeding customer SLAs
- Manage ticketing systems and QA accordingly
- Support in development of process improvement and innovation strategy for client business
- Plan and execution of projects; managing process improvement program for client engagement(s)
- Act as business interface for client transformation teams, transformation, technology and operations teams
- Build relationships with key business leaders and other stakeholders to drive improvements
- Facilitate sharing of best practices from within and outside the organization
Should you wish to apply for the position, please apply directly via this job board, please ensure that you quote reference number 201690 subject heading or email body.
Please note that due to the high volume of CV's received; only shortlisted applicants will be contacted. Should you not receive communication from our offices within two weeks of submission please note that your application will not be considered for this position.
We will keep your CV on file and re-establish contact with you should opportunities in line with your expertise become available again.
Should you require any additional information give us a call on 021 012 5566.