endevis, a leading provider of recruitment solutions across North America, is committed to your success. We work with the best organizations in the world and have relationships you will not be able to connect to through your own networking. Allow our tenured Search Consultants to partner with you in representing your professional career goals in today’s highly competitive market. Apply today!
Quality Assurance Manager
endevis is working with a respected manufacturing company to find a Quality Assurance Manager. This role is responsible for the implementation, effectiveness, and continuous improvement of the Quality System.
- Monitor the overall QA system for effectiveness and compliance system and procedures
- Improve processes to ensure compliance to customer requirements and AS/ISO certification requirements.
- Lead the Quality team with heavy focus on development and leadership
- Provide support, expertise, and investigations for global sales, operations, and purchasing departments
- Analyze, report, and improve key performance indicators (non-conformance, customer complaints, on-time delivery, etc) and develop and drive improvement initiatives to completion
- Monitor Corrective Actions, Respond to customer requests for corrective action. Collect, analyze, and reduce data to identify, resolve problem and improve the process.
- Resolve customer complaints, and develop customer relationships
- Qualify, Monitor, and Communicate with suppliers
- Review industry and customer specifications against mill test reports
- Quote, purchase, and analyze 3rd party laboratory results
- Lead and manage LCS process for multiple facilities
- Host customer and 3rd party audits, and take action to improve processes based off audit feedback
- Conduct and participate in internal audits, including QMS system audits
- Manage non-conformances in both product and process outputs
- Facilitate quality improvement training sessions with multiple departments
- Demonstrated motivation, initiative, and progressive leadership to drive results
- Excellent communication skills both verbal, written, and electronic media
- Experience and confidence in using quality improvement tools to diagnose and conduct root cause analyses, driving improvement of key performance indicators.
- Ability to develop relationships and lead cross functional projects
- Technically adept at applying process control, quality specifications, inspection techniques, and lean manufacturing continuous improvement methods
- Familiarity with AS9100, LCS, ASQR-01, and other end user requirements
- 3 + years of experience with Quality management systems
- Ability to travel no more than 20% of the time
endevis, LLC. and all companies represented are Equal Opportunity Employers and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of age, race, color, sex, religion, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.