please email resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org
This position manages all aspects of Quality Assurance including customer/supplier relationships. Responsible for product and process compliance.
- Ensures that company policies, operations, and procedures meet customer, company, and industry quality requirements.
- Ensures that company quality system is implemented as defined by the quality manual
- Manages the Internal Quality Audit system, perform and facilitate audits
- Manages quality and inspection personnel
- Establishes and directs quality control processes to ensure raw material and finished product conformance with product quality specifications
- Establishes, supervises, and monitors in-process and final inspection procedures in conjunction with manufacturing
- Reports on quality performance of operations and product reliability
- Participates in development of processes and existing design improvements to ensure internal quality planning is addressed
- Responsible for issuing, revising and approving the quality manual
- Acts as liaison with customers and/or suppliers to resolve quality issues and facilitate on-site visits
- Works with personnel from all departments
- Has authority to prevent further processing, delivery or installation of non-conforming items or services until deficiency is resolved
- Analyzes data and proposes improvements to products and processes