70,000.00 CAD to 80,000.00 CAD
Quality Assurance (QA) Analyst
Our client in Toronto is looking to hire a QA Analyst to design and test their web applications.
Full time, permanent role
- Implement and monitor test scripts to assess functionality, reliability, performance, and quality of the service or product.
- Recommend, implement, and monitor preventative and corrective actions to ensure that quality assurance standards are achieved.
- Compile and analyze quality statistical data.
- Ensure that user expectations are met during the testing process.
- Draft quality assurance policies and procedures.
- Investigate customer complaints and product issues and suggesting solutions.
- Collaborating with the engineering and design teams through the full development cycle.
- 3+ years of experience with QA software and processes (TestRail or HP ALM or Zephyr)
- 3+ years of experience using different testing techniques such as UI Testing, Automated Testing, Test Driven Development Strategies.
- Evaluate new quality assurance tools, languages, technologies, and methodologies.
- Ability to learn, understand, and apply new technologies.
- Experience in preparing and presenting reports and metrics to Senior Management.
- Strong computer skills and knowledge of QA databases and applications.
- Experience working independently and in team.
- Ability to meet tight deadlines while being detail oriented.
- Analytical and innovative problem solver
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
- Excellent listening and interpersonal skills
STACK IT Recruitment Inc., based in Mississauga, places candidates throughout the Greater Toronto Area. We pride ourselves in being the number one recruitment company in information technology. Don’t take our word for it – our track record of placing highly qualified candidates speaks for itself!!