QC Training Specialist I/II
Are you a Trainer/Educator by nature with an Analytical QC Chemistry background? My client is a mid-sized biopharmaceutical organization manufacturing custom and generic products, on the fast-track to great success. They are seeking a QC Training Specialist. The company has doubled in size over the last 3 years and are expecting to go public in the coming year.
- BS or MS in Chemistry or related field
- Minimum of 2 to 3 years in the Analytical Chemistry for active product ingredients
- Strong interpersonal, organizational, time management and writing skills
- Knowledgeable of LEAN, 5S and Six Sigma methodologies
- Strong knowledge with the ability to train for HPLC, KF, MS, UPLC, Ion Chromatography and other Analytical Chemistry testing
- Assist in initial onboarding and department training / Maintain accurate training records
- Coordinate communications with QC/QA personnel and managers
- Support daily activities of training for new and revised SOP’s, Test methods, validations, processes and work flows
- Draft SOP’s, deviations and other documentation to support training compliance
This is a great time to join this biopharma organization. If qualified and interested, please submit your resume to schedule a brief conversation. This a great growth opportunity with a competitive salary.