We are searching for a skilled Quality Control Manager for a world-class pharmaceutical organization.
The right manager will help build, supervise and manage a QC team. The ideal candidate will develop and implement standards, methods and procedures for inspecting, testing and evaluating the company’s products. They would also serve as a liaison to various stakeholders.
- BS required - MS preferred (chemistry or biochemistry)
- 7+ years of QC experience in an FDA regulated environment
- Must have proficient knowledge with the FDA, cGLP, cGCP, ISO 13485, and international regulations/guidelines
- Proven experience as a manager of people, with a proven mentorship and coaching history
- Demonstrated success in a GMP environment
- Excellent communication, documentation, and analytical skills
My client is a high growth, mid-size pharmaceutical company, based in a terrific "Quality of Life" location. It was ranked as a top place in the US to raise a family with affordable and stable housing.
This company has grown organically 26% year-over-year for the last three years. They are committed to their patients and hold each other accountable to their values. They have a great vibe with strong, strategic leadership.
They are highly motivated to fill this critical position as soon as possible. If you meet the above criteria, please send me your resume. We will set up a time to discuss your experience, goals, and if this position is a fit for you.
If qualified and interested, please provide the best time to connect along with your resume.