Our client in Toronto is looking for several QA analysts.
This position has flex work from home days and many additional perks.
- Working directly with business users and technology teams to understand/review requirements.
- identify, define and develop test plans for a wide variety of porter applications.
- Create, and maintain test cases.
- Perform manual functional, system, Integration, and Usability testing on customer-facing applications.
- 1-year experience with automated testing tools including configuration and executing test scripts.
- 1 year of database design in SQL Server 2019. Creating, and executing scripts.
- Basic .NET software development skills (C#), Visual Studio 2015
- Experience using TCM, Bug Tracking, and other QA tools (qTest, Jira, etc).
NICE TO HAVE:
- Basic knowledge of web content accessibility guidelines, and screen reader tools.
- Clearly articulate ideas and thoughts verbally
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science or engineering (or equivalent) preferred
- 1 – 3 years of Quality Assurance and testing experience in a system and software development environment, including testing web, desktop, and database applications
STACK IT Recruitment Inc., based in Mississauga, places candidates throughout the Greater Toronto Area. We pride ourselves in being the number one recruitment company in information technology. Don’t take our word for it – our track record of placing highly qualified candidates speaks for itself!