Responsible for creating and maintaining QA software for biometrics, customer experience, digital ID products & solutions. This position requires a highly competent, results oriented, self-directed software testing professional focused on high-performing and highly-reliable software solutions.
- Development of test plan specifications.
- Responsible for the design, implementation, and execution of testing in accordance to test plan specifications.
- Ensure that work meets or exceeds project performance, reliability, and quality goals.
- Responsible for functional and performance testing as well as reporting test results.
- Work closely with the engineering organization to ensure that products are testable and can be validated.
- Provide guidance or solutions for maintenance issues prioritized by the customer support organization.
- Mentor other test engineers and, where applicable, take the technical leadership role on specific projects.
- Provide trainings to customers and to deployment and support teams
- Interact with customers and provide escalated customer support
- Other duties related to the overall effectiveness of the Software Engineering organization including adherence to Engineering’s life cycle methodology, tools, and internal tracking systems.
Scripting, Linux, SQL, Installer, Test Case Development, Test Case Execution, Mentoring, Team Management