Flybridge Staffing is currently searching for a QA Automation Engineer for a client located in the Palm Beach Gardens area. This is a direct-hire position that will work off a hybrid schedule of 2 days remote. This person will design automated tests to validate performance, stability, and analyze application functionality. You will also be required to identify testing procedures and collaborate with the engineering team.
- Collaborate and design automated software test procedures.
- Identifying quality issues and creating test reports
- Analyze the application requirements and develop test plans and test strategies.
- Design and implement test automation framework(s) to create automated regression test suite and script.
- Perform user acceptance testing. Implement keyword driven frameworks.
- Automate test cases, and test application performance across all platforms.
- Create proof of concept (POC) for automated software testing programs by creating framework and automating positive and negative test scenarios.
- Create requirement traceability matrices and test results metrics using integration and system test plans.
- Create test data and support test planning by performing task estimation.
- Review automation test code and provide feedback to improve code quality.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering, or related field.
- 7+ years’ experience working as a QA automation engineer.
- Advanced programming skills including automation systems and databases.
- Knowledge of programming script languages including Java, Python, and C#.
- Extensive knowledge of application functions, bug fixing, and testing protocols.
- Excellent analytical skills.
****NO SPONSORSHIP AVAILABLE**** US Citizen, GC, EAD only please. If your background aligns with the above details and you would like to learn more, please submit your resume to email@example.com or on our website, www.flybridgestaffing.com and one of our recruiters will be in touch with you ASAP.
Follow us on LinkedIn to keep up with all our latest job openings and referral program